Friday, August 7, 2020

Christmas Cupcake


Hello! Today I have a 2nd card to share with you using the current Sketch Saturday sketch. Not as happy with this one though? Thinking it's the greenery I used? Wish I had a holly type branch that would have maybe looked better? Guess I could have used bling too but thouht I already had enough of that on this card! The cupcake is a felt sticker. I sure am going to miss AC Moore stores, they had the cutest stickers/embellishments like this for all the different holidays that were perfect for cards. The sentiment was from a sheet of  stickers that i got from Hobby Lobby. Only ink on this card is the sponging around the circle of the cupcake. That's it for now thanks for stopping by come back again soon!

 ~ Challenges ~
Sketch Saturday ~ Week # 621
Dream Valley Challenges ~ Christmas in July

4 comments:

Carol L said...

This turned out so cute in those traditional colors! I like the sprig of green along with the holly leaves, and the embossed circle looks festive and fun. I will miss AC Moore for many reasons too - that was my favorite craft store - I always found what I wanted there.

Bunny said...

I think your card turned out lovely. No one would know if it was holiday greenery or not. [Bunny]

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our 'Christmas in July@ challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Wendy said...

I love your holiday cupcake card, Janice! The sprigs look fabulous and I love that you used stickers on this! I will miss AC Moore as well! Everytime we go past the one in Hanover it makes me sad! Do you know if they are putting anything in there? Sure would be nice if it was a Michael's! TFS and stay cool!