Monday, August 3, 2020

BOO



Hello! Here's hoping this post actually turns out? Apparently blogger has changed formats or something because i'm having issues getting the pictures where I want them? Man do I ever HATE change?!! So if this looks different than usual you'll know why! Think I figured it out but had to resize pictures to get it how I want it? This is my take on the current CAS(E) sketch! I recently bought this Impression Obsession die on clearance at my local stamp store and thought it worked perfectly with the sketch. Found the perfect scrap of paper in my bin to pair with it. Hopefully I'll have time to play with this sketch again. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 


 ~ Challenges ~
CAS(E) this sketch ~ Sketch #383 
Crafty Creations ~ Anything Goes



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is super cute...love those papers and dies! REALLY love the papers! Yep, blogger has changed formats...several times within the last change! Your post looks great to me!

Carol L said...

I have some of the same paper that you used here, and it looks great with the spiders and big BOO! Fun Halloween card. Yes, blogger changed again but you nailed it. I don't like change either LOL

Wendy said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this card, Janice! I am crazy for Halloween! Love the paper ( I think I have some of this!) and your big ole BOO! Wonder if we will even have Halloween this year? Seems like they are canceling everything. Keep the Fall & Halloween cards coming....maybe it will bring cooler weather quicker! LOL