Saturday, August 29, 2020

Trick or Treat


Hello! Finally got the motivation to get back in the craft room for a bit. Found some sketches to get me going and this is one of them. This card came together quickly at least for me! I had recently picked up a pack of glittery pumpkins and spider webs at Tuesday Morning's and they worked perfectly with this sketch. I did back them with contrasting card stock to make them "pop" more! The pumpkin is raised up with some foam tape. I added the rhinestones for a bit more bling. The bat punch was a last minute add to cover up a ink smudge. Only stamping i did was on the back the card and I still managed to get it one the card front.  Oh well i think it's a nice ''oops''?? I like this layout for a quick card now I need to look thru my stash and see what else I might have that will work? Okay that's it for now but should be back again tomorrow just need to write up a couple more posts for the cards! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

 ~ Challenges ~

Freshly Made Sketch ~ Sketch # 450

Creative Fingers ~ #191 Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts ~ 3365 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles ~ #35 Anything Goes



4 comments:

Carol L said...

Great take on the sketch with this fun Halloween card! I really like the bat accent that breaks up the busy background paper so that was a good "oops!" moment for this card! Happy crafting - I still haven't pulled out my Halloween tub of goodies yet :)

Melissa said...

Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge xx

Jen Timko said...

Oh, this is really fun! I love that sparkly pumpkin. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Wendy said...

Ohhhh, I just love this, Janice! Such a fun sketch! Love the paper & your pumpkin is so cool! Happy to see you back creating cards!