Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Silver Anniversary


Hello! Today I have a sparkly and shiny card to share with you. Not that you can tell from my picture. I used a shimmery white and silver paper. The heart die was one I borrowed from a friend. Thought it would make pretty Anniversary and Wedding cards! I added a pretty button to the flower center and finished it of with a sparkly foil butterfly/sticker. The sentiment is heat embossed in silver. Turned out so pretty! That's it for today hope to be back tomorrow with another card.

 ~ Challenges ~
The Paper Players ~ Theme Challenge
Sweet Stampin ~ Weddings/Anniversaries



6 comments:

Bunny said...

Very pretty. I've never seen the foil stickers. That is great. It looks just like a charm without all the added weight. [Bunny]

Stef Perry said...

I bet the shimmer is amazing IRL and works beautifully with the die cut heart! Lovely anniversary card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

Carol L said...

What a lovely anniversary card! I just love the shimmer on this one with that beautiful butterfly sticker! NJ!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous die and you're right, it makes a perfect anniversary card! Very nicely done! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week, thrilled to have you!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning, Janice! This die is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with The Paper Players!

Wendy said...

This one is so pretty, Janice! Love, love, love the heart diecut and the silver paper! Such a clean and fabulous anniversary card! Someone is gonna love this one! TFS