Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Cat Sympathy

 

Hello! Today I have a CAS cat sympathy card to share with you. I heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Our Daily Bread Designs Cat Sympathy set (although now I think that company must go by another name?!) and added a cat die cut from Cottage Cutz. Finished it off with some nail heads in the corners of the sentiment. Just looked to naked without. I struggle to do CAS! Less isn't more to me?! Ha ha ha Well thats it for now short and sweet! Thanks for stopping by. Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~

The Paper Players ~ CAS Feline Fine

Incy Wincy Designs ~ Animal and/or add buttons



5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Such a sweet card and lovely sentiment! That EF is perfect! I always want to add more stuff, too, but you still kept it nicely CAS! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week at the Players!

Carol L said...

OH gosh, what a sweet creation, too bad it has to be a sympathy card. Love that ef too - one I have and rarely use! I hope you enjoyed this beautiful sunny day and did something fun!

Wendy said...

This card is super adorable but sad that we have to make these types of cards! I struggle with CAS cards too and less isn't always more! I do like that you added the nailheads and the texture that the embossing folder brings as it helps to fill that CAS space. Well done, Janice!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that EF and the sentiment is so appropriate for pet sympathy. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

MeSi said...

This is so adorable. I love that black-white layout with couple red spots. Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.
Merja DT