Saturday, February 13, 2021

Kitty Love

 

Hello I'm back with yet another Valentine card! I found this sheet of paper at Hobby Lobby and just had to use it right away. This card looked much better in person. The weather has been making it hard to get out for good pictures. Sure has been "snowy" the past week or two! Guessing we've been spoiled by all the milder winters we've had the past few years. Dug out and oldie my MS heart border punch! I like it but it will sadly only work on very thin card stock or paper. Guessing that's probably why you can no longer get them? That and everything is now dies which do take up much less room I guess?! Anyway thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~

Try Stampin on Tuesday ~ Sketch #456

Crafty Catz ~ Anything goes

Color Throwdown ~ #629






7 comments:

Wendy said...

Another amazing card, Janice! I love the Penny Black cat image your using! Makes me smile! Great papers, too! I was gonna run to Hobby Lobby last weekend when I was over your way then decided not too because I have SOOO much stuff I need to use. I love the heart punch and always forget to use it! Love the design as well! Your on a roll.....keep'em coming! And as for the winter weather.....i'm so over it! Need some warmth & sunshine! Stay safe & warm!

Carol L said...

I love this little kitty regardless of how you use it and that paper is gorgeous! I wish there was a Hobby Lobby close to me. I have that same MS heart punch and mine works OK but I have to sharpen it every now and then with tin foil and then punch it with waxed paper afterward. If that doesn't work try that Paper Punch Doctor spray! That really vamps up those old punches. I'm pretty sure I bought that at L*L a few years back. Wishing you a happy valentine's day today - hugs!

Donna Scholz said...

Janice, your card is adorable!!! Love the job you did selecting papers, and your coloring of the kitty is amazing! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our Valentines challenge!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Aw, such a cute kitty, Janice - love it! A very cuddly Valentine for sure! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Vickie Z said...

Sweet card.... love that kittie! We’ve been dealing with rain... guess that.s better than snow! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your card is so sweet and I'm loving that paper as well! So glad you were able to join us at CTD!

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is great and kitty looks so cosy there and thank you for sharing it with us at crafty catz this week good luck in the draw