Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bundle of Hearts


Hello! Time for another flash back sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week it was Debbie's pick. I liked this sketch too, right up my alley with lots of layers! I used a Crafty Sentiments Designs digital stamp called Bundle of Hearts. Isn't he just the cutest little guy?!!  I added some enamel dots and some pretty red lacey trim that was gifted to be by my friend Stacy! Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the DT has come up with this week.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~
Southern Girls Challenge ~ Stitching Real or Fake


9 comments:

Carol L said...

Wonderful layering of some great papers paired with an adorable image makes for one sweet card! Love this!

Jenée said...

Adorable card!! Once again, I really like the bright colorfulness of the papers you've used. This is a happy card, and I really like everything about it!

Wendy said...

Super cute and so much fun! Love that cute image and of course those wonderful papers! Great card! TFS and stay warm!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable! Great take ont he sketch!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Meighan Wheller said...

What an adorable image. Love the layout/sketch, I love layers too! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Janice, love this.x [aNNie]

Melissa Craig said...

awww - he’s adorable alright! What a sweet card.

Patti said...

All I have to say is this is A - Dorable!!! Your cards are always so perf and inspiring - Janice!!!