Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Just to say....


Hello! Time for another throw back sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches! This week it was Patti's turn to pick her favorite from last year. I used an adorable Stampavie stamp from the Laurence Collection called  Just to say..... Isn't it adorable??! It was colored with my Prisma pencils. The die cut sentiment is Spellbinders. Finished it off with some nail heads. This one will be a nice flat one for mailing. Something that doesn't happen often for me! Ok that's it for now but be sure to stop by and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with this week.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~

7 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Really pretty with the blue and grey combo! Nice, simple sketch that can be used for anything. Bravo! Hope you are avoiding this snow.

Wendy said...

OMGosh, what a cute card!! That bunny is just so sweet and beautifully colored, Janice! And I am loving that tilted panel!!!! My favorite style of card! Great job! I love it! :)

Carol L said...

He truly is an adorable bunny, and I love his big pencil too! Great choice of papers too making this one sweet notecard!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Patti said...

Once again so darn cute Janice!! I love the blue with the gray bunny. It is grey or gray that is the question lol!!

Debbie said...

Your image is absolutely adorable!!! Your whole card is adorable! I love every element of it! So cute!!

Melissa Craig said...

Uh - yeah it's adorable! I mean look at that face. So darn cute and I love the paper you used and I really like the die cut sentiment. Another fabulous card.