Thursday, February 15, 2018

Fergus with Tulips


Hello! Today I have and older (and probably retired) Wild Rose Studio stamp/card to share with you. This is Fergus isn't he adorable?! I think he would make a nice Mother's day card? I didn't have a small enough "Mom" stamp to fit in his little tag and didn't want to risk messing it up with my hand writing so have left it blank for now? He is colored with my Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. That's it for now thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch #500
2 Crafty Critters ~ Anything with a critter
Crafty Creations ~ Anything goes


5 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

How cute is the Dragon, with his (or her) Tulips. I love your card. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

Carol L said...

Awww, what a sweet and fun card!! That really is a perfect image for Mother's day and I love the color scheme as much as the design :)

Wendy said...

How cute, Janice!! Fergus is ADORABLE and I just love the design and colors of your card! This is so springy....totally love it! :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

He is extremely cute, Janice. Don't you just love some of our retired (older) stamps. They never seem to let us down, like our House Mouse, Art Impressions,etc. This one fits right into that category. Hope this snow is not too much of a pain for you. I have to say that it is pretty being stuck to everything.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fergus is super sweet. I love your choice of papers and your colouring is great. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Don’t forget to check out our mid-month post where we show off our pets and there are often free digis as well. Hugs & smiles, Teresa DT