Tuesday, March 20, 2018

5th Avenue Floral


Hello! It's new sketch time over at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week it's one of my sketches, a pretty simple and easy one. Hope you can come play along. The flowers are from a SU set called 5th Avenue Floral. I colored them with my Copics, hand cut them and finished them off with some pearls. The leaves are from a Spellbinder die, the sentiment is from a Verve set. I added extra texture with the help of 2 of my favorite embossing folders CB Swiss Dots and SU Square Lattice. Happy with this one! Thanks so much for stopping by ans be sure to stop by and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with this week.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~


9 comments:

Wendy said...

Simply a beautiful card with those pretty flowers and lots of embossing! This is a lovely Mother's Day card, Janice! Great job with this week's sketch. Can't wait to play along! TFS and batten down the hatches....we're under the gun, again!

Jenée said...

Simply lovely card. I really like the colors you've used, and the flowers are so pretty. All of your embossing just adds to the elegant look. Very nicely done!

This was a wonderful sketch. I really enjoyed using it. Definitely think it is going to be one of my "go to" sketches.

Kathy said...

Such a beautiful card, You brought your colors together beautifully and love the textures

craftieodmae said...

Pretty, pretty!!!

Carol L said...

I just LOVE the colors on this one, and especially how you colored those pretty flowers! Beautiful take on the sketch and a wonderful Mother's Day card too!

Patti said...

This is beautiful Janice, I love all the textures you're always so great at combining!

Debbie said...

It's a wonderful sketch!!
Your card is beautiful! Pretty flowers, paper, and wonderful embossing!

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card - I like all the texture with the embossing and the flower is really pretty.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I think the gremlins ate my comment! I swore I let one earlier in the week to tell you how much I enjoyed this sketch. Darn it! Well, I did and your card using it is just lovely, Janice. The use of some flowers after all this snow is a welcome sight.