Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sweet Carrot


Hello! It's new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I used an adorable Sami Stamps digital image called Sweet Carrot Bunny for my card today. The hardest part of this card for me was finding coordinating scraps of DP to use! I have to say I love how this card turned out and it's flat and easy for mailing which is VERY unusual for me! But I did still have to add the 1 enamel dot. ;-) That's it for today but be sure to stop by and check out what the rest of the DT has created this week.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~


8 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute, Janice! Your bunny is such a breath of fresh air and quite adorable, too! Love your coordinating pieces of paper and the design! So cute and just in time for Easter! :)

Carol L said...

Those soft, pastel colors are so refreshing and a great reminder that spring is I'm in the air! Love the bunny image and great embossed background too! I too find myself adding those enamel dots quite often lately - they seem to add just the right touch of oomph to finish a card :)

Jenée said...

Such a wonderful card. I luv the soft pastel colors and the embossed background. Very pretty and so nicely done. Your cards are always super!

Patti said...

Ahhhh Janice, I just had to stare a while at your card eye candy!! I love this, such perfect colors and that bunny is one of my faves.

Debbie said...

Cute card! Great papers, and I love the embossing! (This is one EF I don't have but wish for.)

Just Me said...

love the colours you picked for your card and the bunny with his carrot love it . Thank you so much for sharing your card.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the way you used the patterned papers for your circles. It was too close to Easter to not go with the bunny theme... Great minds think alike. I can't seem to get enough of the spring theme this year!

Melissa Craig said...

This card is so stinkin' cute! I squealed!! Really. It's fantastic, you found wonderful papers and I love the embossing.