Saturday, March 10, 2018

Butterfly Wishes


Hello! Today I have a pretty quick and easy card to share with you. When I saw the sketch I knew I just had to play along. I think the hardest and longest part of it was picking out my papers/colors?? This card screams Spring/Summer to me. Which is hopefully right around the corner?! Keeping it short and sweet today. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

 ~ Challenges ~
Atlantic Hearts Sketch ~ Sketch #254
Seize the Birthday ~ Anything Goes


7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful butterflies and a great take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing this with Seize the Birthday!

Carol L said...

What a great birthday card you created with this fun sketch! I love the butterflies and enamel dots for accents! NJ!

Christine said...

Love how you picked up the hot pink from the sweet floral background. A beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Jennifer Kelly said...

Love the colours in the card. The butterflies are so pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Wendy said...

So pretty, Janice! I just love how springy this card is! Love the butterflies, beautiful papers and the sketch! Nice job, as always! :)

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card - perfect for springtime! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Annette Clark said...

I just love this card, Janice, I can't stop looking at it! You really rocked the sketch and your choice of colors, patterned papers, embossing folder and embellishments are spot on. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.