Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Cozy Christmas Cheer


Hello! Todays card came together rather quickly, Love when that happens! I've had these sweater embossed panels laying on my desk for ages and was glad to finally use one. The theme of my card just sort of fell together from there. My cup of Cocoa is a puffy 3D sticker. The picture doesn't do it justice but I was running out of daylight. Darn time change! Thanks so much for stopping by! List of challenges is below.


 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ Month of Holiday Cards Challenge "C" Cocoa, Cup, Circles, Cozy, Cheer
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Fall/Winter 2019
Double Trouble Challenges ~ You have us in Stitches

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the knitted background, the plaid paper, and the cute little cup! Sweet card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the pretty Christmas colors and papers.

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Love it.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute! Love the festive feel to this.

Beccy said...

I agree Janice, it's great when I card almost creates itself! The embossed background is fabulous, love that knitted design. The cocoa puffy sticker looks wonderful in the little scalloped circle, what a great embellishment. I like that you've kept the colours lovely and traditional too.
Cheers,
Beccy

New Creations said...

So beautiful design!

Wendy said...

So cute! Man, I just love that Cable Knot EF and your plaid paper, Janice! And you can not go wrong with using a sticker for that warm cup of cocoa! Totally loving this and how perfect for the holiday season! :)

Carol L said...

I too have a pile of embossed panels to use and I wonder why I keep doing that without finishing the card? LOL This turned out really pretty with those traditional colors and plaid and that's a great use of the sticker too!

Fikreta said...

lovely card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great embossed background...warm like a sweater...love the plaid and match of colors on the cup. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and hope that you come back and share more stitchery with us.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love all the texture and the plaid, Janice!

Melanie R said...

Perfect holiday card! The background is a great setting for the plaid... makes me feel as if I am sitting by the fire in my auntie's Highland cottage... Thank you for playing along at the Double Trouble Challenge.