Saturday, November 9, 2019

O Christmas Tree

 
 


Hello! Back with another quick Christmas card. Seems like here of late I've been doing less and less actual stamping on my cards?! Well the sentiment is sometimes stamped but I've even been using more and more dies for that too. Anyway this card uses another 3D type die cut sticker. It's so pretty and sparkly. Thanks for stopping by hope you have a great weekend! Challenges are listed below.
 


 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge ~ Bingo ~ Ribbon, Silver, Sparkle
Atlantic Heart Sketch ~ #341
Falliday Fest Challenge ~ Bring the Outside In ( Tree and Birds )

9 comments:

Suzanne H said...

I love using dies. I saw this sketch challenge and had no idea how to use it. Yours is a terrific take on it.

Beccy said...

Red, green and white... perfect colours for Christmas Janice. Love the sweet Christmas tree with the little cardinal decorations, and I love the beautiful tartan paper in the background. The embossed white panel is a fabulous addition and contrasts nicely with all the other elements. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy said...

Nothing wrong with less stamping and more diecutting! This card is amazing, Janice! Love the tree sticker and that beautiful plaid paper! It screams Christmas! Well done! :)

pssmitty papercrafts said...

Love this card Janice & I find a lot of times there isn't much stamping on my cards either! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

Carol L said...

I like your take on the sketch with the traditional colors and great plaid dsp! The sticker looks perfect on this card!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so cute - love the birds on the tree and the plaid background. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Brandi said...

So cute, I love the tree, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

There are so many wonderful diecut/sticker embellishments. I love to combine when I can! Awesome card, Janice!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Lovely card, love that embossing! impeccably assembled! thank for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week and good luck!

Alicia