Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Frosty the Snowman


Hello! I had some time to play last night and today. I've had this snowman image in my colored and ready to use box for years! Have no clue who makes it? I used to have the stamp but can't find it at the moment to check? I decided to fussy cut him out and make a little scene/card for him with my stitched hill dies. I will say my coloring has much improved so don't look to closely at him. Searched through all my Christmas paper pads and found this string of lights paper that I thought went well. Added some snowflakes and bling and called it done. Thanks so much for stopping by and hope to be back again tomorrow! Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Holiday Cards Challenge ~ Day #7 "F" Frosty the Snowman and Fussy cutting
Dies R Us Challenge ~ Stitched Dies

6 comments:

Beccy said...

It's great to go back and look at old work Janice, it's amazing to see how far you've come. The image you used is really sweet, I like his patched scarf and decorated top hat. The stitched hills make a fabulous background and I love the addition of the ornate snowflakes.
Cheers,
Beccy

Darlene said...

OMG what a fabulous winter creation Janice! Love that stitched snow! Perfect! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Stitched Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Carol L said...

Those older stamps still make great cards don't they? This is really cute and so is that fun dsp with those snowflakes! I guess it won't be long before we're seeing real snowmen now ;)

Wendy said...

Love this! Now that you mentioned it, I think I have this same snowman stamp!
I will have to check! Love the paper with the string of lights on and your added snowflakes. It really makes your happy snowman stand out! Awesome card, Janice! TFS and stay warm today.....feels like it's going to....dare I say it! S**W!

laurie said...

This is so cute..what a darling snowman.Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

Wendy said...

I checked my Christmas stamps and found this same stamp. It is made by Great Impressions.