Saturday, November 10, 2018

Season's Tweetings


Greetings from chilly Pennsylvania! Wind chills have us in the teens this evening. Winter is just around the corner so we better get used to it I guess? Sure do miss the long daylight hours specially when it comes to trying to get decent photos. Was cutting it close today so sorry if my photo is a bit off. Anyway onto my card! I've used a digi stamp that I believe was a freebie from High Hopes? I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  I sponged some distress ink around the edge of my image and than added stickles on top. I placed it on a Lacey circle die cut and wove ribbon in thru the holes and added a double bow. For the finishing touch I put a blinged up snowflake in the corner. I wanted to add the sentiment "Season's Tweetings" and thought I had a stamp set with that saying but if I do it must be hiding?! Or maybe I just dreamed it? It's now on my wish list to buy and add later. Ok that's all for now. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Bingo Digi stamp, Pencils, Ribbon
Freshly Made Sketches ~ Sketch #362
Digi Doodle Studios Challenge ~ Christmas/Winter

5 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

What a super sweet card! I love how you put the ribbon through your die cut, it's very pretty! Thanks for joining us over at Digi Doodle Studios!

Beccy said...

I love the way you've reflected the background colours in the image Janice, it makes for a wonderfully cohesive project. The little birds on the sled are adorable, I especially like the two at the back. I also like the way you threaded the organza ribbon through the scalloped loops around the mat.
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy said...

This card is REALLY cute, Janice! Love the colors and your super sweet image! Love how you weaved the ribbon through the Lacy Circle Die. I love those dies! Yesterday I think winter arrived! It was SO cold & windy. I agree about it getting dark earlier. It does nothing for the mojo! TFS and stay WARM! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Such a delightful winter card! So cute! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Carol L said...

Those chubby little birds are huddled together trying to keep warm, and it's perfect for our sudden chilly weather here in PA! Love the fun colors and pretty bow too!