Thursday, November 8, 2018

Stitched Snowflakes


Hello! Today I'm sharing the other crafty project that I've been playing with. Ultra Fine Glitter! When I went to the stamp show back in October the Elizabeth Craft Designs booth was demoing and doing make and takes with this awesome stuff. I was hooked! If you've never seen or used it I suggest you look up their videos using it on You Tube. My background above that looks like a piece of lace was created using the glitter, a piece of lace and a large piece of double sided tape attached to a piece of cardstock.


I wish you could see how shimmery and gorgeous this is in real life?! My pictures just don't do it justice. The colors I used on this piece are Fire Opal and Rich Red. I've played with other color combos and it's amazing how different just that 1 piece of lace can look?! I'm sure you'll be seeing more soon. I finished my card off with some Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes topped with some bling. The sentiment was in a pack of holiday dies I bought off of Peachy Cheap deals. I'm very pleased with how this card turned out, so classy and elegant! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!



 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Challenges ~ Day #8 G  Glitter and Gold
Cute Card Thursday ~ Snowflakes

4 comments:

Suzanne H said...

You are so right, your card is classy and elegant. You've really picked up the shine in your photo too!

Beccy said...

I bet this looks awesome in person Janice, all that glitter would be amazing! The big snowflakes are a great addition and I like how you've embellished the centre of each one. The die cut sentiment is fabulous too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy said...

Oh WOW! This is gorgeous and I can only imagine how beautiful it is in real life! Love those stitched snowflakes and your diecut sentiment! Such a pretty holiday card, Janice! LOVE it! :)

Carol L said...

This turned out quite lovely with that glitter and lacey look! If only glitter stayed on the cards where you put it I'd use it all the time! NJ!