Saturday, November 24, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving


Hello! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My sister had an awesome meal planned as always. Now that my Thanksgiving cards should have all arrived at there destinations I think it's safe to show them. I fell in LOVE with this gorgeous Fall paper that I found at Hobby Lobby this year! I'm sure you'll be seeing lots more of it in the future as I bought extra sheets!! I think it's the touch of teal that caught my eye? Something different and eye catching I think?! I found the Thanksgiving die on Amazon and thought it went great with the paper. The leaves were made with a embossing punch that I found on clearance at AC Moore's. I just ran a matching color ink pad over the leaves to make them pop. I reversed the colors on the cards as I couldn't decided which way I like it best?? Do you have a favorite? I forgot to take a picture of the inside. I lined it in cream and sponged around the edges in yellow. Added a narrow strip of that beautiful paper along the bottom and put one of the embossed leaves on top. I was super pleased with these. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend. List of challenges is listed below.


 ~ Challenges ~
Dies R Us Challenge ~ Giving Thanks
Die Cut Diva's ~ Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge ~ Nov Anything Goes

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you SO much for the Thanksgiving card, Janice! I really loved it! I was just at your Hobby Lobby in Hanover last weekend and bought a bunch of this leaf paper, too! (I also grabbed a bunch of the matching plaid that was under it!) The teal leaves spoke to me, too! I loved that Thanksgiving diecut on the front! Who is the maker of it? It was the perfect addition to this beautiful card! Love it! :)

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Janice!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Giving Thanks’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This card was even prettier in person! Gorgeous work, Janice!

Arlene said...

You've got Autumn colors down and such a pretty Thanksgiving card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

laurie said...

This is beautiful! I love those colors for fall.Thanks for playing along at Dies R Us!

Carol L said...

Having been the recipient of one of these beauties, I must say they're much prettier in person! The die is gorgeous and I love the colors you chose to go with those pretty papers! Thanks for thinking of me with one of these beauties :)