Saturday, February 1, 2020

Cupcake Bear


Hello!! Well I DID It!! One full week of blog posts?! I even have one partially ready for tomorrow. I've been on a roll with card making the past 2 weeks. The challenges have really helped inspire me. I make a lot more cards than I post but thanks to challenges it really pushes me to keep at it.

I just had to make another card with this Birthday paper while I had it out on my table. I found this adorable teddy bear in my bin of already colored images that matched it perfectly! It's a digital freebie from over at Beccy's Place. It's colored with Prisma color pencils. I added Stickles to the icing and Glossy Accent to the nose and paw pads. The image is fussy cut out and mounted onto a embossed circle. Finished it off with another paper bow (really going to miss this borrowed punch when I have to return it!) and some enamel dots. Isn't it cute?!! Love how it turned out!!

Well that's it for now, if all goes well I'll be back again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ February challenge
Creative knockouts ~ Birthday Wishes
Seize the Birthday ~ Creatures Great and Small or Anything Goes
Southern Girls ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Proud of you! I didn't do as well, but it is an improvement! Very cute card, Janice.

Carol L said...

Congrats on posting for a whole week! Yay! I remember this bear image and always wondered why he looked so sad while holding his birthday cupcake?! Maybe it's not the right flavor? LOL Cute papers and I love the added bow toO!

Wendy said...

This is SO stinkin cute, Janice! You certainly are on a roll with cards this week! I hope it continues! Your bear image is colored so nicely but he looks unhappy to be celebrating another birthday. I kinda get him on that subject! LOL Your paper is so pretty, love the colors & print and that bow just completes it beautifully! Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations! :)

Lindsey said...

Great birthday card! I like the bear a lot - even though he could be looking happier about his cupcake. ;) Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Beccy said...

Woohoo, good on you Janice! A full week of blog posts is an awesome achievement, especially when it also requires a full week of paper crafting. Your card is super cute, I love the fabulous patterned paper and the gorgeous paper bow. Great idea to add some sparkle to the image too.
Cheers,
Beccy

TaeEun said...

It's so fun and adorable! I love that the bear already had a bite on the cupcake :) ! Great coloring!
Thanks for another entry at Seize the Birthday!