Monday, February 3, 2020

Kitty Love


WoW! What a GORGEOUS day we had here in South Central PA today?! Think it got up to 65 today? In February! Needless to say I did not make it to the stamp room today. I spent some time outside soaking up some Vitamin D! Went for a long walk and than cleaned up in the yard under the bird feeders and stuff like that.

I made this card over the weekend and man do I ever struggle with CAS!! I kept wanting to add more layers! LOL The papers are from a Valentine's K&Company pad that I picked up recently at Tuesday Morning. Man do I ever LOVE looking thru that stores crafty section?!! I always spend to much $$ and I may get to one again tomorrow?!  The stamp I think was a .25 cent Yard Sale find?? It says Hooks Lines & Inkers '93 on the side of it? That's a new one too me never heard of it? Guessing they are no longer around? I colored it with Copics and fussy cut it out. That's about it? Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll be back again tomorrow night with another post?! List of challenges is listed below.


 ~ Challenges ~
CAS(E) this sketch ~ Sketch #357
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Love Love Love
Dragonfly Dreams ~ It's a Love thing
Crafty Friends Challenge ~ Love/Romance

8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It sure does not look like you struggled, but I do know what you mean. We always want to add that one last thing. It really is quite adorable. I have to say, with these temps, it was a pleasure to walk the dog and feel the rays. Great card, Janice!

Carol L said...

THis is really a cute image and a great find as I've never heard of the company. Love those fun papers and love Tuesday Morning stores too! You're not the only one who struggles with CAS! I'm a layering girl myself :)

creationsnz said...

Some cards are just not meant to be CAS and this is one of them, such lovely layers and a cute image too. Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG.

Wendy said...

Never heard of that stamp company but that Valentine kitty sure is cute! CAS is hard for me too and i'm not sure why. I love all the layers and adding ribbon & embellishments! And i'm a sucker for pretty paper and I love what you used on this! Great job, Janice! Hope you enjoyed the temps in the 60's! I sure did! :)

Bunny said...

They are still around and on Etsy. This stamp can still be purchased. You got a much better deal. Your card is super cute. Love the papers. [Bunny]

Silke Ledlow said...

Awe...such a cute Valentine's card! Great take on the sketch!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the intermixing of patterned paper on your cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Suze said...

What a great way of using up those little pieces of patterned papers. I like the adorable kitty too. Thank you for joining in the Love Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs and apologies for the late comment.