Saturday, February 8, 2020

With sincere Sympathy


Hello I'm back with a quick post! I  just had to do this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch. It's a pretty quick and easy one. Great way to use up some of your double sided 6 x 6 papers. Liked it so much I've made 2 so far. Maybe I'll post the other one tomorrow?! Found the sentiment in my bin of already stamped images. Think it might be from a $1 wooden stamp from one of the box stores?? Cut it out with a stitched die and colored with my copics. Dry embossed a scrap of card stock and die cut it with a banner die. Keeping this one simple. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!



 ~ Challenges ~
Tuesday Morning Sketches ~ Sketch #540
Papercraft Challenges ~ Use 2 Design papers min

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh so pretty, Janice! It is a simple sketch and one that is easy to mass produce if need be! Love your gorgeous papers! Perfect for a sympathy card especially since sometimes they are hard to create! Well done! The sunshine yesterday was so nice! Glad you got out to enjoy it! :)

Carol L said...

What a great take on the sketch, and so perfect that you can use snippets from your stash! I think I may have some of that pretty designer paper in my stash somewhere too :)

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely love Sympathy card. These are the hardest to make but come out to be the prettiest. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

This came out so pretty Janice the colors are perfect together! How nice to be able to use an already stamped gem waiting for a home! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I agree with Melissa that sympathy can be the most difficult, but this is really lovely!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Stempelomi said...

beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at papecraft-challenges.