Sunday, May 24, 2020

CAS Birthday


Hello!! Today I have a CAS card to share with you! Let me tell you how VERY hard this was for me to NOT add another layer instead of just the plain cream card base!! This came together pretty quickly. Great way to show case the pretty sparkly K&CO DSP not that you can tell at all in my picture. I made my butterfly accent with some Prima type flowers. I used the center flower stem to make the butterfly antennas. Embossed my sentiment and added some rhinestones and called it done! Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend! Challenges used are listed below.






 ~Challenges~
The House that Stamps Built ~ Inspiration Challenge
CAS(E) this Sketch ~ Sketch #373
AAA ~ Happy Birthday

9 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty!! This sketch is absolutely perfect for using some beautiful paper Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Carol L said...

That dsp is so pretty, it can stand all by itself to take the spotlight, but creating that butterfly from a flower is genius! Beautiful birthday card!

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! Doesn't need another thing!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - and love the butterfly made with the flower, how original. The colors are perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

Jane said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Nunzia Carusio said...

Beautiful background. Lovely card.

Nancy said...

I really like how you created that butterfly out of a flower... I'll have to try that! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

ÅsaJ said...

Wonderful card and colours! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this card is amazing, Janice! Perfect colors and that paper is beautiful! Well done! :)