Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Daisy Jar


Hello! When I saw this sketch I knew I just had to play along! Sketch challenges are my favorite. A great way to get the MOJO going. I'm cutting it close to the wire on getting it posted in time though. Love the card making but the blogging part I still struggle with?! Anyone else like that??  The other day I spent some time stamping off some new stamps i have bought the past few months. This was one of them. Thought it would work out great with this sketch. The jar is embossed and hard to tell from the picture but I went with a light pink tint for the jar. Finished it off with the button. I did add the birthday banner thought it was a nice touch?! Thanks so much for stopping by hopefully I'll be back again soon. Have a great day!!



 ~Challenges ~
What If Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge
Corrosive Challenge ~ Anything Goes

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, Janice! Love the pretty colors of your paper and the flower belly band on the jar! The jars are so trendy right now! Well done! I do fine with making cards & blogging about them as long as i'm not too distracted! LOL The challenges are a perfect way to get the mojo going! Hope to see you find you way back as I miss seeing your cards!

Carol L said...

Welcome back to blogland! LOL I'm glad to know you're well and just pondering over blogging. I've done the same thing, but find that during these chaotic times, blogging is the best way to stay in touch with the rest of the world! I too like this sketch and hope to find time to play along. I love the card you made for it, with that jar being so pretty! The combo of papers is awesome too! Take good care and it's nice to see you posting again :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So much fun, Janice! How all is well.

Heather said...

Oh, how pretty! Love the beautiful papers you used, and that jar is a fun substitute for the circle element in the sketch. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.