Friday, May 22, 2020

Feline Better?


Hello! Really cutting it to the wire with this one! Loved this sketch when I first saw it and I knew that I wanted to do "Band-Aid's" for it. Not sure it quite turned out like I imagined but that's what happens when you wait to the last minute! Sorry for the bad picture maybe I can get a better one in the daylight tomorrow outside?! My Newton's Nook images are heat embossed colored with copics and fussy cut out. Added them to the top of some Stamps of Life die cut Band-aid's. Think it makes for a cute get well card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! Challenges are listed below.


 ~Challenges~
Inky Paws Challenge ~ Sketch Challenge
Cute Card Thursday ~ Critters
2 Crafty Critter Crazies ~ Anything goes with a Critter
Corrosive Challenge ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

I saw your card and had to come take a closer look....it is GORGEOUS!!!
LOVE IT! Naturally I have a Siamese (had a few more, but you know how that goes) and I am a nurse so that card just caught my eye.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Janice, those kittens are the sweetest ever! Love the band-aid idea for that sketch. Well done. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month in our “Anything Goes with a Critter” challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck and please come play again.
NanaConnie DT

Indy's Designs said...

What a wonderful way to incorporate the band aids into the sketch! Works so well with Nurse Newton! Thanks for sharing this gem with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Carol L said...

Your card is such a cute and fun take on that great sketch, and as soon as I looked at the sketch, I thought of band aids too! The colors and papers are perfect and so are those cute kitties:) Wishing you a good Memorial day weekend in spite of the world outside!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, I love the die cuts!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

Wendy said...

Love, love, love, Janice! Pretty colors and your kitties are so cute! Great card!!! :)