Monday, April 11, 2011

Cherries & Gingham


Hello! What a GORGEOUS day it has turned out to be here in south central PA! Feels more like summer than spring but I'll take it! So I will keep this short and sweet so I can go and enjoy the rest of the day, going to fire up the grill for dinner tonight! I've used this layout before and I'm sure to use it again, love how it looks specially with the gingham and fruit. Lovin my PTI doily dies too. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

 ~ Challenges ~
SCACD ~ Anything goes
Creative Inspirations ~ Punches & Dies
CCEE ~ Doily dies and/or Lace

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Lockhart Cherries In Colander
Paper ~ Brocade Blue, White, Black, DCVW Gingham DP
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ PTI Doily dies, Swiss dots CB embossing folder, EK Success border punch, Ribbon, Pearls
Paper ~

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is totally aweosme! I love the look and that doily die is fantastic!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Ohhhh I love that doily die too... I think I NEED it! Super darling card, I always love your fruit and gingham cards (0=

Danni said...

Very pretty card! Great color combo! Thank you for playing along with SCACD Friends With Heart!!

Pattie said...

Thanks Janice for reminding me that while it was a gorgeous day where I live, I had to work inside for 11 hours! LOL Adorable card though! I love Lockhart! Thanks for playing along with us at SCACD Friends with Heart too!
Hugs,
Pattie

Wendy said...

Hey Janice....I hope you enjoyed your gorgeous weather today! My daughter just said it was storming back there so be safe!
Your card is so stinkin cute! I love the Lockhart image and that fabulous doily! It's perfect!

Lorraine said...

That IS a beautiful sketch. Love the sweet image, red/black/white color combo, the gingham background and that doily! Thanks for joining us on our first SCACD Friends with Heart challenge.

Renkata said...

wow just wow, love your yummmyyyy card.
Such a fresh design and adorable colouring on this fantastic image.
Thanks for join us at the SCACD Friends with Heart Challenge.

Carol L said...

I love these colors together, and that PTI die is fabulous! I love how it looks with the bowl of cherries.
BTW, thanks for the heads-up about the Copics......just before I read your comment I checked my email and read the feed from SCACD and nearly fainted! LOL I'm SO excited!!

Mary Lou said...

Hi Janice~~Delish card!!! Love gingham--not sure what it is but it adds such beauty to cards :) Wow that PTI die is superb!!!!!
Thanks for joining us at SCACD Friends with Heart --Good luck!!
Hugz

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have always loved those Lockhart stamps. I have a few, but not the fruit. You did some amazing coloring! Monday was a spectacular day but now it is so dismal. We always have to pay for the good ones.