Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sew Thoughtful

Hello! It's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop! I went with a A2 size instead of the square. I used the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Sew Happy Cocoa set for my card. I have added the sketch below. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at The Sweet Stop this week!



~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Sew Happy Cocoa
Paper ~ Basic Grey, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, MME Stella & Rose Hazel DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Blush
Accessories ~ SU Border punch, Nesties, Ribbon, Pearls, Buttons, Embroidery floss, CB Embossing folder, Pop Dots

9 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my, that sweet blush is a lovely color, Janice. This little Cocoa came out adorable!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh isn't Cocoa cute?!!! Love the addition of the buttons and pearls!
Happy weekend!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh I just got the same papers from PTI, I'm so excited to see how pretty they look together!!! What an adorable card and I love buttons!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww you made cocoa up so darn cute... all adorned in pink and brown! To sweet! Awesome sketch... guess I better go play (0=

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card!!

Denise Marzec said...

You can't go wrong with Cocoa! Very sweet card and I love the papers you paired up with him. Sweet!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Super cute card!! I love these papers and the buttons are a perfect touch.

Wendy said...

Sooooooo cute, Janice!! I love the papers you used for this card and all the buttons! Just perfect!
I cannot wait to come home in 2 weeks to go over to L&L and get pick up some of these Cocoa stamps, they are just the cutest! :)

Lezlie S. said...

Love the card! Colors are beautiful!