Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lavender & Butterflies


Hello! I have some very exciting news to share with you today!! Korin has asked me to join the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Sketch Challenge blog DT, The Sweet Stop!!!  I am soooo excited, I LOVE her sketches!!!


For today's sketch I used the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Serene Silhouettes set. I could not get a good photo of my card today indoors or out, the weather has been icky here most of the week. The ink matches perfectly in person! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see ya at The Sweet Stop!!


  ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Serene Silhouettes
Paper ~ Lavender Moon, Rich Razzleberry, White, SU Cottage Wall DP
Ink ~ Shabby Shutters, Orchid Opulence, Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ SU Square Lattice embossing folder, Oval Nesties, Buttons, Twine

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

love it, gorgeous card, the sketch, colors and that image!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Congrats to you my friend! Beautiful card for your debut! Love your colors and the sketch is perfection!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ohhhhhh, how exciting Janice! Congrats! You so deserve this! BTW, love the card, too! Hee Hee!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful!!! The silhouette images are wonderful! Love the embossing you added too!
Welcome to the team!!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Hi Janice,

Your card is so pretty. I love the colors. You've done a wonderful job with the layout.

Hugs,

Deb

Pattie said...

Congrats Janice! Beautiful card - I love this color combo!

Carol L said...

Congrats Janice! I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the sketches every week! Beautiful card, love those dp's!

Misti said...

Congrats, Janice!!! How very exciting!!!! :)

Wendy said...

OMGosh, so pretty! I love this silhouette! Love your colors & layout! :)

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is so pretty!! I love the color combination and beautiful image. Welcome to the team! Hugs, Shelby

Basslady said...

a fantastic card with a gorgeous colour-combination!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo