Monday, April 4, 2011

Posy Patch Flower

Hello! It's gonna be a Beautiful day here in South Central PA, supposed to get up to 70! Not supposed to last but I'll take it! When I saw the Limelight sketch this week I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to dig out my neglected Heartfelt Creations flower stamps and play! I even made enough for 2 cards but I'll change the sentiment on the second card and possibly emboss the white panel?? CAS cards are always hard for me I think they look plain and I keep wanting to add more! I will definately use this sketch again. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

 ~ Challenges ~
Limelight Papercrafts ~ Sketch#70 Birthday cards
Delightful Challenges ~ Flowers
Allsorts ~ Blooming Blossoms
One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Spots & Dots
Birthday Sundaes ~ Anything goes

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Flowers, PTI leaves and sentiment
Paper ~ Berry Sorbet, White, PTI Polka Dots Parade DP
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ Ribbon, MS border punch, Lg Pearl

14 comments:

Cindy Vernon said...

Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing at Birthday Sundaes.

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!! You do HC great! I love that stamp and the way you colored it!

Vivi Martínez said...

Beautiful card! I like the colors and the simplicity of the design. I love it as it is.
Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.
Vivi

The Other Patti Sue said...

So,so pretty! Love your flower!

Mandy said...

This is PERFECT! Featuring this! :)

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty! I love the dimension of the flower. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Anita said...

Stunning card!

brenda said...

Very pretty Janice and so elegant.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Janice! Love your layout and those gorgeous flowers! WOWZERS!! :)

Carol L said...

You truly brought this flower to life with your great coloring! The beautiful fonts on the sentiment really enhance the C&S beauty of this card!

Michelle said...

Awesome card! I love the colors, polka dots, border punch and gorgeous flower! Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes!

Anonymous said...

Love your card... the clean look makes it very pretty... Thanks for playing along at Birthday Sundaes... HUGS...SK :)

Ruth said...

Wow! this is gorgeous...so clean and fresh, Ruth :)

scotspanda said...

this is lovely, the simple style is fantastic

thanks for joining in with our bloomin blossoms challenge at Allsorts this week

hugs

Amanda xx