Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Hello! Today I have a Very Colorful and Bright card to share with you! The jury is still out on this one but I guess we can't Love them all though right??  I'm sure it will make someone's Birthday brighter though! List of challenges and supplies used is below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 ~ Challenges ~
Scrap-Creations ~ Sketch
A Spoonful of Sugar ~ All creatures great & small
Repeat Impressions Designers Choice ~ Childs B-day & embossing
Birthday Sundaes ~ Anything goes
Incy Wincy ~ Bright & Bold

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Great Impressions, Studio G (sentiment)
Paper ~ Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink ~ Black, Barely Banana, Hibiscus
Accessories ~ SU oval punches, Ribbon, Pearls, Divine Swirl CB folder

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well I absolutely love it! It's bright, cheerful, cute, everything you could want in a card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well you might not love it but I do! It's super bright and cheerful!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Bright is good, Janice! That is just too sweet!

Wendy said...

Well, I think it's adorable, Janice! Love the bright springy colors and your coloring on this is fabulous! :)

Kristie W. said...

Awww what a sweet birthday card! The mouse is too cute! Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Karen Hasheck said...

Great kids card! Thanks for joining in my DCC at The House that Stamps Built!

Jens Craft Corner said...

I love your card. I love the mouse and the color scheme. The bow adds a nice touch to the card. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!

http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/04/altered-dress-form-by-lauren-bergold.html

Michelle said...

Adorable! Sweet image of the mouse with a flower and bees! Thanks for playing along with Bithday Sundaes!