Thursday, May 13, 2010

Box in a Bag



Hello! Today I went out of my box and made something other than a card! It's for the JustRite challenge for Inexpensive gift Ideas. I used a tutorial over on SCS to make this Box in a Bag. I was surprised how easy it was! I think these will make cute little gifts for any occasion. I think I'd fill them with candy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


~Supply List~
Stamps ~ JustRite Autumn Blessings
Paper ~ SU DSP Bordering Blue
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch, SU Round Tab punch, Oval nesties, Ribbon

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cute! Love your colors! I love making these... your right they are quick and easy!

craftieodmae said...

How awesome! Great idea, may have to try a few of these myself. TFS!

Shannah said...

Very pretty!! Love the colours Janice - and that image is so sweet!
Hugs, Shannah

Payne Holler Cards said...

this turned out beautifully - will have to give it a try - your image is darlin (:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great job, Janice! Love the way you have challenged yourself.