Friday, May 21, 2010

Cherished Friendship


Hello! My card uses this week's Card Patterns sketch. I also used this weeks color challenge on Stamp TV which is Red, White & Blue. After I added my sentiment at the bottom it looked a little empty so I got out my Ornare Paper Piercer template and added a little design! I added a few little pearls to the center of the swirls. I need to use this neglected tool alot more often! Thanks for stopping by!
~Supply List~
Stamps ~ Lockhart, Cherries In Colander & Flourishes sentiment
Paper~ Bordering Blue, Gina K Cranberry Tart, White, DCVW DP
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ Labels 9, Ribbon, Pearls, MS Doily Lace Punch, Ornare Paper Piercer

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks Janice, for your well wishes!
I love this, hmmm.... maybe I need to make a summer card too, it looks delicious!
~kirsty vittetoe

The Other Patti Sue said...

Ohhhhh I love this! Your border is to die for! Great card!

whoistracy said...

So cute! I love that gingham paper and the scalloped trim.

Linda Beeson said...

Great use of the colors and the sketch and LOVE that pierced accent.

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card! Love this! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Jenny said...

wonderful card... love it!! :) :) :) :) :) :)