Wednesday, May 5, 2010

THANKS


Hello, back again today with another card! I used my JustRite Autumn Blessings set for this card also. I just love this set. I made this card for the JustRite Friday Sketch found here. The sponsor this week is Stamper's Dream. I colored the apples with my copic markers. I think I'm starting to get the hang of shading with them, well at least with fruits like apples or strawberries! Thanks for stopping by!
~Supply List~
Stamps ~ JustRite Autumn Blessings
Paper ~ Red, White, Brocade Blue, DCVW Mat Stack
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ MS Thanks punch, CB Swiss Dots & Just My Type, Ribbon

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

how beautiful! Love the colors, dp, words, embossing, image, you just out done your self!!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful summery card! Love the ribbon detail and Thanks border.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You did a beautiful job coloring... WOW! Gorgeous work!

Julie said...

Fantastic coloring Janice!!! Great card!

Shannah said...

This is truly gorgeous Janice!! Love all the elements and texture - fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oh Janice, this card is nothing short of AWESOME! And your shading on those apples is simply perfect! Fabulous job!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge this week.

Sharon Harnist said...

So pretty, Janice -- thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just sat here and took in it's beauty! What a gorgeous card, Janice!