Friday, May 14, 2010

Thinking of you


Hello! This is my second post for today. I made this card for the Limelight sketch challenge , we were to use our favorite flowers so I once again used my PTI Delightful Dahlia set. :0) Love coloring these. I also used my PTI Ric Rac die. Thanks for stopping by!
~Supply List~
Stamps ~ PTI Delightful Dahlia, Hero Arts sentiment
Paper ~ Berry Sorbet, Black, White, PTI DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ SU border punch, Felt, PTI Ric Rac die, PTI Dahlia Dies, Rhinestones, Swiss Dots CB folder

6 comments:

JenMarie said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Julie said...

Wow Janice, this is gorgeous!!!

Mandy said...

Janice, this is quite stunning! Beautiful card, and beautiful job coloring!! Going to feature this on Monday!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautumus! Love the colors... so striking!

Misti said...

This is GORGEOUS, Janice!!!

Shannah said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Janice!!! I LOVE it!!