Monday, May 17, 2010

My 1st Shaker card!


Hello! Well I finally made a shaker card! I saw the challenge on Stamp TV and thought I'd give it a try. I had this Repeat Impressions sketch laying here also and thought they would go perfectly together! I figured the best way to make a shaker was to use my nesties then I remembered my Lovely Labels stamp set(which cordinates with nesties) and thought it would make it easier to cut out a window! I used a recyled piece of packaging for the window itself, an I added some mini safety pins for the shaker part! I like how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by!


~Challenges~
Repeat Impressions~ Sketch
Stamp TV ~ Blast from the Past (Shaker card)

~Supply List~
Stamps ~ Gina K Lovely Labels & Oh Baby
Paper ~ White, Blue (from ACM) DCVW DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black & Summer Sky
Accessories ~ Brads, Ribbon, Pearls, Mini Safety Pins, Labels 1 nesties, pop dots

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You sure did great for your first one! I love the safety pins!

No Name said...

Oh, this is such a cute shaker card!
Love the ribbon and the little safety pins!
Such a cute card! :) I'm so glad you played along in the sketch challenge!

~ Ayana
www.ayanaposadas.typepad.com

Shannah said...

So sweet Janice!!!

Julie said...

Too cute, love the little pins in there!

craftieodmae said...

Your first? But it's perfect! Fantastic, I love the image and those pins are so cute!

Lynette said...

This is soooooo darling - I really love it! Thanks so much for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card! Great way to make a shaker card! Very nice!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I knew this card was a winner! Congrats!