Sunday, May 23, 2010

~Strawberries~


Hello! Today I have another gingham/fruit card for you, makes me think of summer! Saw a sign today on the way home from church that the local berry patch is open, I hope the weather clears up so we can go pick some this week! Love Strawberry shortcake, YUM! My son wants to make freezer jam too so I guess we'll give it a try! My card uses the fun sketch over at Whimsy Haven. Be sure to stop by and check it out!


~Supply List~
Stamps ~ Lockhart Strawberries
Paper ~ Wild Wasabi, Black, White, DCWV DP
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ EK Success Border punch, Gingham Ribbon, Pearls, Swiss DOts CB folder

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOWZERS Janis.... this card is awesome! Perfection!

Julie said...

Wonderful card Janice, the red, white and black...mixed with the green!!!

craftieodmae said...

Girl that cakes sounds so gooooooood! Your card is awesome!!!

Jana said...

Very pretty card. You're making me want to go pick strawberries.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is one of my favorite stamps by Karen...probably because strawberries are my very favorite fruit. Your coloring on them makes them look good enough to eat right off the page. Awesome job.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Super cute card!!I love how the DP looks like an old fashioned table cloth.

~amy~ said...

Oh this is darling!!! Love the gingham!!!

Unknown said...

Love the gingham, and I feel like I'm at a picnic with a big box of strawberries all to myself...LOL! Fabulous, fabulous!

Misti said...

The gingham looks great! Love those big scallops too!!!