Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tulip Basket


Hello! My friend Melissa graciously left me borrow her PTI Vintage Picnic sets! I've been having fun playing with it and finally turned one of the images into a card. Thanks Melissa! I think I might need to add this set to my LONG wish list! I used this weeks Card Patterns sketch and the Color Challenge over at the Creative Card Crew. The main image panel is raised up with Pop Dots. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

~Challenges~
Creative Card Crew ~ Color challenge Pink & Green
Card Patterns ~ Sketch # 65
~Supply List~
Stamps ~ PTI Vintage Picnic
Paper ~ Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Misc DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ Labels 3, MS Doily Lace Punch, Ribbon, Pearls, Pop Dots

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's gorgeous! Aren't friends great!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Friends are the best! Super sweet card!

Julie said...

Gorgeous Janice, your coloring is just perfect!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Janice!!!
Thank you for joining us @ Creative Card Crew!
Blessings!