Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Autumn Blessings


Hello! Today I have a Fall card to share with you. This is the card I posted yesterday on the Sweet 'N' Sassy Digi Blog. I used the Autumn Lovin' Cocoa set, isn't he just the cutest little thing?? I used the Just for Fun Friday color challenge #20. We were to use the colors Orange, Brown & Yellow which just said Fall to me, I Love making Fall cards! I used the Stars & Stamps sketch #24 from a couple of weeks ago. I really like this sketch and will use it again! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'N' Sassy Stamps Autumn Lovin' Cocoa
Paper ~ Dark Chocolate, More Mustard, K & Company Fall Harvest Mat Pad
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories ~Rhinestones, Ribbons, Rectangle Nesties

7 comments:

Glenda said...

Very nice job! Your card definitely makes me think of fall! Thanks for playing along in the JFF Color Challenge!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so sweet! I love the autumn colors!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am not quite ready for Christmas, but I can sure get into so fall colors. He is so adorable!

Starla said...

Great Fall card!! Glad you decided to join us at JFF this week with the fun colors!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!!

Broni said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I don't think I'm ready for fall yet though! I love summer! Thanks for playing with us at Just For Fun®!

Julie said...

So cute!!! After all this heat....I may just be ready for fall!