Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Snow Bear


Hello! Found a few challenges that I could combine for a Christmas/winter card today! Had a hard time getting a decent picture of it though, it's very overcast here today. My card is really sparkly, I used lots of stickles for the snow. Since I wanted to use stickles I had to use versafine ink seems if I use memento that the stickles makes the lines run/blur?? Anyone else notice that problem when using stickles?? Anyway since I used versafine I used my Prisma color pencils on my image and dug out my chalks to color my sky. I added some glossy accent to the bears nose and buttons. It turned out really cute!! Thanks for stopping by!!

~ Challenges ~
Charisma Cardz ~ Anything Goes
Raise the Bar ~ Bundled Up
Card Patterns ~ Sketch #83
One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Snowflakes in September
Secret Crafter ~ Purple & Silver
Just Cute Bears ~ Swirls & Bling
Paper Playtime ~ Water (rain, snow, ice)

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ PSX Snow Bear
Paper ~ Concord Crush, Almost Amethyst, Silver, White, DP
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Rhinestones, various snowflake punches, Divine Swirl CB folder, Stickles, Circle Nesties, Prisma Color Pencils, Chalks, Glossy Accents

14 comments:

Curly said...

Hi Janice,
this is such a lovely card and the image is so sweet and coloured beautifully, thanks for joining us at SCSC: 102 Purple & Silver Good luck, Hugs Bridget x. SCSC DT

Janis Lewis said...

This is precious! I've never seen a snowbear. I love it! Beautiful, beautiful card. Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous! You may have out done your self!

ladyjanet_56 said...

Beautiful card, cute image & colour thanks for joining us at OSCC, Janet

My name is Wynneth said...

What a fabulous teddy snowman image - I love it!!! Great christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us on Just Cute Bears this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Anita said...

Janice, your card is gorgeous. Your image is adorable and the embossed paper and little snowflakes look very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Juste Cute Bears this week.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fab card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! I bet it totally rocks IRL with all the sparkle!

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...such a cute image and lots of sparkle....thanks for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears...

Take care
San x

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

Francesca said...

What a wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Theresa's Studio said...

Love this card...I am partial to all bear ones..lovely image.

jenny said...

Stunning card, I just love the snowbear!!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww a gorgeous card Janice, just love this little snowbear! Love the swirly embossing too!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears :)
Kelly.x