Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanks a Latte!


Hello! Today I have a quick Clean & Simple card to share with you. I used my Gina K, My Cuppa Joe set. My card was inspired by Starbucks (even though I don't like coffee, not even the smell!!). I used my paper crimper on the top half of my kraft layer and added a few pearls. My image is raised up with foam tape. Thanks for stopping by!

~ Challenges ~
SCS CAS challenge ~ Color Challenge
ABC Challenge ~ K is for Keep it Simple
For Fun Challenges ~ Anything goes

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Gina K, My Cuppa Joe
Paper ~ Dark Chocolate, Kraft, White, SU DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede
Accessories ~ Paper Crimper, EK Success scalloped scallop punch, pearls, oval nesties

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi... love your creation (and cofee too)! Quite reminiscent of a coffee company no longer existing in Australia.... thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun this week!
Pauline

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome... love your color combo!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

such a pretty card!

i noticed you like LOTV stamps???
come check out my blog candy i have 2 stamps to give away
Happy New year
hugs
claudia

Anonymous said...

Great card Janice, love the sentiment ! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Heidi said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Keep it Simple Challenge.