Wednesday, March 2, 2011

April Showers!


Hello!! I'm back with a 2nd card for today! I don't know about you but I'm soooo ready for Spring!!! It kinda feels a little like it today, it's in the low 50's and sunny.

I used the newly released Rainy Day Bethany stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for my card. Isn't she the cutest little thing??? I think she would make a cute get well/under the weather type card also. She is also available in a digi. I used Echo Park little boy DP, love the Bold & Bright colors.

Thanks for stopping by! Challenges and Supplies used are listed below.

~ Challenges ~
SCS Sketch Challenge ~ Sketch #322
Paper Cutz ~ Spring
Incy Wincy ~ Spring is in the air
Belli Challenge ~ Animals
Cooking it up with Katie ~ Spring, Some Yellow & Flowers
Fab & Funky ~ Spring into Action
Pixie Cottage ~ Sketch and/or Spring ( I went with Spring)

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Rainy Day Bethany and Benjamin Bunny(sentiment)
Paper ~ Pure Poppy, Black, White, Echo Park Little Boy DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ Large Brads, Cicrle nesties, SU Square Lattice embossing folder

22 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh Janice, I love this card! Such a cute stamp set and those papers really make it pop! Love this!! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super,super CAUUUUUTE!

Davi said...

Such a cute card and I love the texture. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Janice, this is an amazing card!! Love, love, love it!!

Karen W said...

Very cute, they should love it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Belli.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Come on, Spring! It's freezing here today! Adorable bunny and such cheerful colors!

Flutterby Trina said...

beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week, good luck

xxx

Julie said...

Such bright and cheery colors Janice, I love this!

Betty Benton said...

this card is just filled with "cuteness" -- love it!

Tammy said...

Awww this is adorable! I love that image!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Emma H said...

Love it! Love the fresh colours and spotty umbrella! Thanks for playing along with our springy challenge at Fab N Funky!

lisbeth said...

Love the card,great motiv. Thanks for playing with Cooking it Up with Katie challenge

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! Had a great time today, so glad I had the opportunity to stamp with you again...Have a great weekend!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card and image- yes- I am sooooo ready for spring! Thanks for joining in the Belli Animal challenge.

Carol L said...

I absolutely adore this image and what you've done with it! It was wonderful to see you again yesterday and I look forward to more meets in the future too! Have a great week!

Denise Marzec said...

Love that lattice folder and your colors. Striking card, Janice.

Fun times yesterday!

Anonymous said...

very bright cheery card thank you fro taking part at FnF this week

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Janice. Bethany looks perfect. Great textures and papers. :o)

Katie said...

Super Spring Card!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie and playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Katie said...

Lovely Spring card and great use of the sketch!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Joan Ervin said...

What a sweet image...the bunny is adorable and I love all the texture!!! Thanks for joining us in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

Cheryl said...

I wasn't crazy about this sketch until saw your card! What a sweet card and such awesome coloring!