Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey Chick!

Hello! It's time for another fun challenge at Paper and Such! This time around the challenge is Farm Animals. I used Hezzy for my card. For my sentiment I was going for a daisy look to match my DP but I think it kinda looks like a egg instead!!! LOL!!  Can't wait to see everyone's card, one lucky person will win a $10gc to the Paper and Such store. Thanks for stopping by!

  ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Hezzy
Paper ~ Morning Marigold, White, Black, Paper Studio DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Yo Yo Yellow
Accessories ~ Ric Rac, Pearls, Circle Nesties

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love this, she's cute as can be!!!!

Julie said...

Great job on Hezzy, love how you colored her! The egg fits in perfectly as well!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What is it about chickens that make me smile? This is just adorable! Love the floral and gingham with the ric-rac!

Shannah said...

So adorable!! Love your colours, and that dp is so sweet!