Saturday, June 30, 2012

Birthday Ballons


                               

Hello and Happy pre 4th of July weekend! It sure is gonna be a HOT one here. Time to stay indoors and be crafty unless you have a pool or something to cool of in!!  It's Saturday so that means it's also time for another great sketch from  The Sweet Stop. I once again tweaked the sketch a bit to fit a A2 size card instead of a square one. I used an image from one of the PTI button sets for my card. Love the layout and I know I'll be using it again. Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!   Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Monika Davis, Shannon White, Shelby Goolsby



 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ PTI
Paper ~ Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist
Ink ~ Soft Sky, Black
Accessories ~ Twine, Buttons

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Those button balloons really look cute with those great papers! Very summery and light, and I love the matching twine too! Stay cool - whew! It's gonna be a hot one for sure!

Cathymac said...

I see you are taking advantage of this hot weather to get some fabulous crafting done, Janice! Love these button balloons and the warm colors! Try to stay cool...have a wonderful weekend!

Chrissy D said...

This is so CUTE! Love the different color combo (I do not lean towards these colors) that you chose! Perfect papers too! Have a wonderful weekend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Great sketch... makes for a GREAT card! Hope I get time to play this month!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Janice. Love the button balloons. The papers look great.. the twines match the colors so nicely.

Shelby Goolsby said...

I just love the button balloons, so cute!! I hope you have a wonderful week:)

Debbie said...

What a great card!! I love the button balloons!!