Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pumpkin Kitty



Hello! It's Saturday so that means it's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop! Today I have an ADORABLE kitty card to share with you! It uses The Sweet 'n Sassy Pumpkin kitty. Loved coloring this little cutie.  Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Monika Davis, Shannon White,





 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Pumpkin Kitty
Paper ~ Canyon Clay, Apricot Appeal, Black Authentic DP
Ink ~ Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories ~ MS Border Punch, Pearls, Ribbon

6 comments:

Shannon White said...

Aww, How CUTE is this!! Love your Darling Pumpkin Kitty Miss Janice! I have this Sweet stamp and have yet to ink it up yet, ( shame on me! ) lol But I know I will be soon! Thanks for your Wonderful inspiration! -)
Hugs
Shannon

Deborah Frings said...

This is so sweet - I do like the kitten - you can see it's up to no good!!

Cathymac said...

Adorable, Janice! The little kitty is beautifully colored, and I love the papers and colors...perfect for fall! Have a fabulous weekend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Janice. Super cute image. Perfect for the season. The papers and border are awesome.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Another perfectly executed sketch card, Janice! The kitty in the pumpkin is simply adorable. Are you going to the York show? Carol and I have tickets and are going Sunday.

Chrissy D said...

Love the colors! The kitty in the pumpkin is so adorable! Perfect for the season!