Friday, October 19, 2012

Heart and Soul


Hello! My card today is for the Unity World card making day, embossing challenge and the HYCCT, Music Soothes the Soul challenge on SCS. Cards for the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center. I used dry and heat embossing. I embossed my image in white, colored the flower in with my copics and then cut out the image and sponged around it while it was still in the die. I lightly ran my Spun Sugar ink pad over the dry embossed background to make it pop a little more. I think this would also make a nice wedding or anniversary card too?? Thanks so much for stopping by!

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Unity Itty Bitty, Hello My Friend
Paper ~ White, Pink Pirouette
Ink ~ Spun Sugar
Accessories ~ Music embosing folder, ribbon, button, bakers twine

2 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very nice Janice love that background and your heart image

jacqui x

Shannon White said...

So Beautiful Miss Janice!! Love the embossed sheet music and pretty heart and flowers image! So Darling! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon