Saturday, February 9, 2013

Make a Wish!



Hello! Ready for another great sketch from  The Sweet Stop?! This week's sketch is a simpler one and great for using some of your larger images/stamps! I made a birthday card using another Elzybell (no longer in business) teddy bear. I think these bears are too cute! Be sure to check out what the other sugar babies have made this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!



  • Cathy McCauley
  • Ceal Pritchett
  • Faye Wynn-Jones
  • Marlena Peduzzi
  • Melissa Shultz
  • Monika Davis
  • Robin Parker
  • Stephanie


  •  ~ Supply List ~
    Stamps ~ Elzybell Teddies, PTI sentiment
    Paper ~ Winter Wisteria, White
    Ink ~ Black
    Accessories ~ Su embossing folder, SU sm oval punch, Rhinestones, EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch

    6 comments:

    Faye said...

    Oh yeah, this is cute! The embossing looks fab too. X

    Betty Benton said...

    Pink and purple -- my favorite color combo for coloring clothes in my Barbie coloring books when I was a kid!!

    Monika/Buzsy said...

    Darling card Janice. Love the pink and brown together. The rhinestones are so pretty.

    Cathymac said...

    This card is adorable, Janice...love the texture and the colors! Cute, cute! Have a wonderful week!

    Mary Anne / MA54K said...

    I can bear-ly contain myself, this is so sweet!

    Carol L said...

    They really are cute bears! I love the pink embossing and those cute little birthday hats :)