Saturday, May 14, 2016

Flip Flops

Hello! Tis the season.....for flip flops!! When I showed my husband this card he said it was so me!! Then he wanted it.....to give to me! I live in flip flops whenever possible. I used the Two Paper Diva's sketch challenge for my card. I also used their Life is Better in Flip Flops stamp set. I like this sketch an see myself using it again. Thanks for dropping by an have a great day!


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Two Paper Divas, Life is Better in Flip Flops
Paper ~ Razzberry Fizz, Melonberry, White, Misc DP's
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ Rhinestones, Ribbon, embossing folder

3 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love this in Pinks Janice :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the color combination. Too funny that your husband wants it to give to you. :) Thanks for playing along with us. Melissa

Unknown said...

Love, love it! Two of my favorite things - pink and flip flops! Thank you so much for joining us this month....super cute card!