Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Floating by......

 
....to say Hi! I've gotten some new stamps recently an this is one of them! Amazon Prime is a VERY dangerous thing!! Specially those "add on" cheap stamp deals ;-) Anyway this was water colored with my Kuretake watercolor markers (which was another of my "Prime" purchases)! I'm happy with how this turned out. List of challenges I used is listed below. Thanks so much for stopping by!

 ~ Challenges ~
Try Stampin' on Tuesday ~Sketch  #289
HMFMC #226 ~ AUTUMN
Crafty Gals Corner ~ #90 Critters
Di's Digi Designs Challenge ~ Autumn

7 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So adorable! I just love Fall cards. So glad you are back to posting regularly. Just finished redoing my craft room so now it is my time to start back also.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card, such a fun image and lovely Autumn colous.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look Crafting with Cotnob .
Pauline
x

Wanda said...

Adorable fall card. Love your layout and the patterned paper is just gorgeous with the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.

Donna Scholz said...

Janice - what a super cute card! Your use of the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch is really well done! I like the addition of the horizontal elements that reinforce the Fall theme through color and texture. Thanks for sharing!

Sue from Oregon said...


Wheee...this is such a darling card Janice!
A perfect fall scene!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.


♥ Sue Kment

Beth Brovold said...

Wonderful "Autumn" card...beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck and hop to see you again next time!
Take care,
Beth

Krafty Kaylin said...

Great Fall Card.