Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Noel

Hello! It's Tuesday so that means its time for another great sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches! We are sponsored this week by our very own Debbie with a Christmas stamp set from Graphic 45 called Twas the Night Before Christmas. Thanks Debbie!

I have lots of texture going on with my card this week! I added a close up picture to show all the detail. The poinsettia is from Gina K's Year of Flowers. It is embossed in gold on pink card stock an then sponged with some Tim Holtz Spun Sugar ink. I added some gold pearls to the center to finish it off. Layered it on top of some burlap, pink twine and some MS branch punches. The Noel sentiment is a wooden tag that I had found last year at Target in the $1 spot. I Love how this one turned out. Thanks so much for stopping by.


~ Challenges ~
SCS Falliday Fest ~ Pink Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges ~ #46 Anything Goes
In The Pink Challenge ~ #105 Ribbon and/or Bows

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Janice! I love all the texture and that pink poinsettia is so beautiful!!

Debbie said...

I need to pay attention better when I visit! ;)
Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

samantha's cards said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

Melissa Craig said...

Really beautiful. You sure do have a lot of texture going on. I love the corrugated paper and the dimension with all the layers under the flowers. Wow!

Patti said...

I love all the texture and your not so traditional colors Janice...oh yes and using something you grabbed a while back always feels so good huh??!!