Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Gingham and Roses


Hello and Happy Tuesday! It's time for some more sketchy fun at Tuesday Morning Sketches! The month of January we are revisiting our favorite sketches from 2016. This week's sketch was my pick and I was in the mood to make something feminine and girly. I went with a Mother's day card, never to early right??!! I used a Verve sentiment, heat embossed and than sponged with some distress ink. Added some flowers and pearls to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by an be sure to go check out what the rest of the DT has created!


6 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

that is so very pretty Janice :)

Lisa Lynn said...

Great pick on the sketch and your card is just gorgeous. I know it is a nice change from all the red, green and white of the season. It always helps to be prepared. Happy New Year!

Debbie said...

Your card is gorgeous, Janice!! I love every little thing about it!!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so lovely! Funny story - the colors remind of a favorite outfit I had when I was kid - along with the gingham.

Carol L said...

Sending you a happy hello and a long-time-no-see as well as a happy new year too! I love the card you created with this sketch! The pink papers are so beautifully feminine and the flowers are so beautiful too!

Patti said...

Girly cards are my favorite and I love the shabby chic-ness of this Janice!!