Monday, June 19, 2017

Feeling Peachy


Hello! Tis the season of lots of fresh fruit. Love most all fruits but I LOVE fresh peach cobbler! Served warm with Vanilla Ice Cream. Yum! Early Peaches are just starting here in South Central PA so I see a Peach Cobbler in my very near future. My card uses a old PSX stamp colored with copics. This one didn't turn out quite like I pictured it but guess it will do! Ok off to work on some cards have a nice day and see you back here tomorrow for the new Tuesday Morning Sketch.

 ~ Challenges ~
Try Stampin' on Tuesday ~ Sketch #326
As You Like It ~ Favorite Fruit & Why

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch with that golden peach! Yum, I like fresh peaches myself. I really like those square brads and the great papers you chose for this, especially that woodgrain horizontal piece! NJ!

Wendy said...

How yummy! I love fresh peaches with vanilla ice cream and also I make a peach cream cheese pie that is a refreshing treat! Now you got my mouth watering, Janice! LOL Love your take on this challenge and the wonderful papers you used! I think your peach card is just perfect!! Thanks for sharing this with us and have a wonderful day! :)

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Janice. I love your take on the sketch and the colours. I love fresh peaches too: the ´wild´(flat) ones. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma